Data Protection Statement
– www.zipcon.de/en –
When you visit and use this website, your personal data is processed by us the controller (party responsible for data processing) and stored for the period necessary to comply with specified purposes and statutory requirements. We should like to inform you in this document about what data is involved, how it is processed and what rights you have in this regard.
Personal data as defined in Art. 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Name and contact details of the controller (party responsible for data processing)
This Data Protection Statement applies to data processing on the website www.zipcon.de by the following controller:
zipcon consulting GmbH
Am Buchenhain 4
(hereafter referred to as zipcon)
2. Processing of personal data and the purposes of data processing
a) When visiting the website
You can access the website www.zipcon.de without having to disclose details about your identity. The browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of visit) only to the server hosting our website.
This also includes the IP address of your requesting terminal device. This address is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile and automatically deleted after 14 days.
The IP address is processed for technical and administrative connection set-up and stability purposes in order to guarantee the security and functionality of our website and to be able to track any illegal attacks against it, if necessary.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on our above-mentioned interest in ensuring the security of and on the necessity of providing failure-free access to our website.
We cannot directly infer anything about your identity from processing your IP address and other information in the logfile.
Furthermore we utilize cookies and analysis services during your visit to our website. You can find more detailed explanations about these in Items 4 and Fehler! Verweisquelle konnte nicht gefunden werden. of this Data Protection Statement.
b) When using the general contact form
We enable you to send us general inquiries using the contact form provided online. In this case we collect the following compulsory details:
- Name and
- E-mail address.
We require your name so that we know who has submitted the inquiry. We require your e-mail address to enable us to respond to your inquiry.
Data is processed in this case as part of responding to a contact request based on our legitimate interest as per Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
The personal data that we collect as a result of you using the contact form is deleted once your inquiry has been responded to in full and provided deletion does not conflict with any obligations to retain records.
c) When using the callback request form
We also provide a form on our website, which you can use to request a callback. In this case we collect the following compulsory details:
- Name and
- Telephone number.
We require your name so that we know who has submitted the request. We require your telephone number to enable us to call you back. Furthermore you can state voluntarily at what time you would like us to call you back.
This data is processed for the above-mentioned purposes based on Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
The personal data that we collect as a result of you using this form is deleted once we have called you back.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We categorically do not disclose your data to third parties. Personal data may be disclosed at most if
- You have provided your explicit consent as per Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a of the GDPR, and
- in the event that there is a statutory obligation of disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c of the GDPR.
Cookies store information, which is of relevance to us in terms of what specific terminal device you use to visit our website. However this does not mean that we gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand cookies are used for the purposes of making our website more convenient for you to use. We therefore use so-called session cookies, which enable us to detect that you have already visited certain pages at our site.
Furthermore we also use temporary cookies to enhance the user friendliness of our website and these cookies are stored on your terminal device for a specified period. If you revisit our site in order to make use of our services, these cookies enable us to recognize automatically that you have already visited, as well as tell us what data you have input and what your settings are, so that you do not have to re-input this information.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties as per Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However you can configure your browser to ensure that no cookies are stored on your computer or to notify you whenever a new cookie is about to be stored. Full deactivation of cookies can however result in you not being able to use all the functions on our website.
5. Web analysis: Google Analytics
On our website we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereafter referred to as “Google”). As part of this process pseudonymized usage profiles are generated and cookies (cf. Item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version, operating system used,
- referrer URL (the website visited prior to ours),
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. Google complies with “US Privacy Shield” data protection regulations and is registered with the US Department of Commerce’s “US Privacy Shield” program. We have also concluded a contract data processing agreement with Google covering the use of Google Analytics. By signing this agreement, Google undertakes to process data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and to ensure that the rights of data subjects are protected.
This information is used to analyze use of this website and to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage for the purposes of market research and appropriate website design.
Google may also disclose this information to third parties, provided it is required to do so by law or in cases where Google commissions third parties to process this data. Google will definitely not match your IP address to any other personal data of yours that it holds. IP addresses are anonymized, meaning any match to a data subject’s identity is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by activating the relevant setting in your browser software. However we should like to make you aware of the fact that you may then not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website.
Furthermore you can prevent collection of cookie-generated, website-use-related data (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular where browsers on mobile terminal devices are involved, you can also prevent collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this . An opt-out cookie that prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website is then set. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, then you must reset the opt-out cookie.
You can obtain further information about data protection in relation to Google Analytics at Google Analytics Support.
The use of Google Analytics is based on Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR in order to protect our legitimate interests relating to the appropriate design and continuous enhancement of our website and to collect statistics on the use of our website and to analyze these statistics for the purposes of enhancing our offering.
Based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a of the GDPR, we incorporate components (videos) from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA (hereafter referred to as “YouTube”), a company owned by Google LLC., (hereafter referred to as “Google”), on our website.
Here we use the “Extended Privacy Mode” option provided by YouTube.
Every time you access a page on this website that features an embedded video, a direct link is established to the YouTube servers and the content of the video is displayed on the website by means of a notification to your browser.
According to YouTube, “Extended Privacy Mode” means that your data – in particular which of our websites you have visited as well as terminal device-specific information, including your IP address, – is only transferred to the YouTube servers in the USA if you watch the video. By clicking on the video you are consenting to this transfer of data.
If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, this information is matched to your YouTube membership account. You can prevent this by logging out of your account before you visit our website.
Google complies with “US Privacy Shield” data protection regulations and is registered with the US Department of Commerce’s “US Privacy Shield” program.
You can obtain further information about data protection in relation to YouTube in Google’s.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- as per Art. 7 Par. 3 of the GDPR to withdraw the consent you have provided us with at any time. That means that we are no longer permitted in future to continue to process any data covered by this consent;
- as per Art. 15 of the GDPR to request information from us about personal data of yours that we process. In particular you can request information about the purposes of processing your data, the categories of personal data involved, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage or retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction on processing or of objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the source of your data where this data has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and where appropriate, meaningful detailed information about the above;
- as per Art. 16 of the GDPR to request the rectification of any incorrect or the completion of any incomplete personal data of yours that we have stored;
- as per Art. 17 of the GDPR to request the deletion of personal data of yours that we have stored, provided processing of that data is not required for the exercising of the right of freedom of expression and information, for meeting a legal obligation, on the grounds of public interest or for the establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- as per Art. 18 of the GDPR to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, if you dispute the accuracy of that data, if processing is unlawful and if we no longer require your data but you object to its deletion, because you require it for the exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to the processing of your data as per Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- as per Art. 20 of the GDPR to request receipt of the personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transfer of your personal data to another controller (party responsible for data processing) and
- as per Art. 77 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can contact the supervisory authority in your usual place of residence or place of work or in the city where our company is based.
9. Data security
All data provided by you personally is transmitted in encrypted format using the commonly used, secure TLS (Transport Layer Security) standard. TLS is a secure, proven standard, which is also used in online banking, for example. You can identify a secure TLS connection by, for example, by the suffix “s” on the end of http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the padlock symbol in the lower section of your browser.
We also employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection Statement is currently valid and is dated May 2018.
As a result of enhancing our website and offering or of changes to statutory or official provisions, it may be necessary to amend this Data Protection Statement. You can access and print out the up-to-date Data Protection Statement on our website at
and then print it out.
Customize your privacy settings:
click here, to request the deletion of your personal data.
click here, to request an extract of the data stored by you.